Online Editing Classes
August 6, 2022
Admission Price: $50
Whether you’re a novice editor or a computer whiz, this class is for you! Take advantage of the opportunity to learn directly from Wild Artistry owners, Hannah and Liv, on achieving professional, standout photos in a matter of hours via our online class!
This class will help you grow in confidence and enhance your abilities in pristine photo editing. We’ll reveal how we achieve our unique editing style, through step-by-step instruction in Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop. We’ll edit a full photo from start to finish in real-time, revealing our frequently-used program tools, sharing our tips and tricks for attaining certain aesthetics, and answering any specific questions you might have during the process.
5:00 PM EST
Lightroom Classic Editing: Introduction to Lightroom Classic Including, but not limited to: color aesthetics, presets, brushes, etc. Time for questions and teaching requests
Photoshop 2022 Editing: Introduction to Photoshop 2022 Including, but not limited to: removing unwanted people/objects from backgrounds, overview of most useful tools, introduction to layers, etc. Time for questions and teaching requests Intermediate Class
6:00 PM EST
Lightroom Classic Editing: A deeper understanding of Lightroom Classic Including, but not limited to: color aesthetics, homemade light beams, creative ways to use Lightroom, quick tips and tricks, etc. Time for questions and teaching requests Photoshop 2022 Editing:
Photoshop 2022 Editing: A deeper understanding of Photoshop 2022 Including, but not limited to: removing difficult unwanted people/objects from backgrounds, PNG placement, introduction to layer mask tool, etc. Time for questions and teaching requests
7:00 PM EST
Lightroom Classic Editing: Mastery of Lightroom Classic Including, but not limited to: color aesthetics, creating your own lighting, blending colors with background changes, etc. Time for questions and teaching requests
Photoshop 2022 Editing: Mastery of Photoshop 2022 Including, but not limited to: face swapping, advanced PNG placement, background changes, etc. Time for questions and teaching requests
8:00 PM EST
Beauty Class (Intermediate & Advanced)
Includes: Lightroom Classic Editing: Beautifying with Lightroom Classic Including, but not limited to: dodge and burn, whitening teeth, dazzling eyes, enhancing features, tanning skin, etc.
Photoshop 2022 Editing: Beautifying with Photoshop 2022 Including, but not limited to: liquify (flattering figures), skin smoothing, the importance of texture, etc.
- These classes are taught online via the Zoom platform and are 1 hour in length
- Classes are either taught by Hannah or Liv, email us if you were hoping to have a specific instructor to learn which classes are with who!
- Please read through the description of what is offered in your desired class to determine your skill level based on our standards, as the words “beginner/intermediate/advanced” are subjective to each person.
- Beginner is the best class if you have little to no knowledge of Lightroom or Photoshop!
- If you do not fully understand the concepts listed in the class description, your class experience may be a bit confusing at times! Regardless, you are welcome to join any class you’d like if you’re hoping to push yourself to absorb more difficult concepts.
- Our Advanced class teaches exactly what is listed—we know there are many other advanced topics we could delve into, but we feel these topics are most important if we only have 1 hour with you!
- If you feel you have already mastered the Advanced class topics, are at a skill level above what we consider “advanced,” or have a specific scope of interest that falls outside of what we cover, we recommend booking a private session with us!
- For a comprehensive understanding of these programs, you are welcome to take each class consecutively for a wide mastery of topics.
- Most clients prefer an editor/photographer who has the ability to both create an impressive background, and enhance the model’s natural beauty! Because of this, we recommend a combination of either the Intermediate or Advanced class paired with the Beauty class! Please note that the Beauty class moves quickly and is not typically recommended for beginners, though anyone is welcome to join to try and absorb the knowledge of these valuable concepts.
- Please ensure you have Lightroom Classic downloaded before taking our class, as this is the only form of Lightroom we will be teaching (as well as what we recommend for all skill levels)!
- Our Cancellation Policy applies—this class is non-refundable, but is creditable up to a certain period of time before the class. Before booking, please review the policy below, as well as our Terms & Conditions!
- You are welcome to take these classes consecutively: we have many who choose this option and feel they receive a wide understanding of each level.
- Each class will have completely different material than the last, as well as different photos used for editing examples.
- We recommend taking the Beauty class in combination with the standard leveled classes to really “wow” your clients and become a more well-rounded editor!
- We are gifting a FREE preset bundle of 5 handmade presets to anyone who signs up for two classes on this date!