Date and location:
Whether you’re enhancing your portfolio, seeking new industry connections, pushing to improve your skills behind the lens, or looking for a challenging and exciting professional experience—this event is for you.
We’ll supply everything you need—unique costuming, experienced models, and a one-of-a-kind setup. All you need to do is bring your artistic eye and your passion for photography! Our shootout event will allow you to collaborate with fellow photographers in the local scene, develop your unique perspective in a real photoshoot setting, strengthen or launch your growing portfolio, and showcase your shooting style to attract future clients.
1.5 hours of shooting time
Two experienced, hair and makeup-ready models dressed in our handmade Mother Earth Goddess costuming
A skilled Wild Artistry team member to assist with any minor questioning
For this shootout, we are offering this special setup:
Mother Earth Goddess
These sessions include:
- 1.5 hours of shooting time
- Two experienced, hair and makeup-ready models dressed in our handmade Mother Earth Goddess costuming
- Handcrafted headpieces (with antlers, flowers, or leaves), ethereal flowy skirts and matching tops, and leaves, moss, and ivy hanging delicately from each piece to ensure an eco-glamorous aura
- A skilled Wild Artistry team member to assist with any minor questioning
- Remember, this is an event designed for you to take the lead on your photos! For more direction and thorough instruction on shooting, consider our photography classes!
What do you need to bring?
- A camera of your choice (DSLR recommended)
- Memory card
- Charged batteries